Sunday, March 27, 2011

I wish...

1. ...all tv serials, in which they portray Indian Women as a curse to their own home, get banned!! What's with all serials showing the same thing, one woman plotting & planning against another..?? SICK is the word...! (24.3.11)
2. ...I could eat chocolates as much as I want to, whenever I want to, without having to think about calories, cavities, diabetes, etc... :(( (25.3.11)
3. ...it rains now... need a break from the sun for a day atleast!!! (26.3.11)
4. ...I had a farmhouse on the ECR, to open the doors in the mornin just to find a beautiful view of the blue waters merging with the golden rays of the sun!! Wow!! (27.3.11)
5. ...Sonu Nigam's concert happens soon in Chennai... atleast within the next 2 months... It's been quite a while since he injected some life into me!! (28.3.11)
6. ...I could go to an Amusement Park today!! Arpiiii, Veenaaaa, Pinkuuuu, where are youuu :(( (29.3.11)
7. ...Every sport is just taken as a "Sport" in the real sense and not a war in which one is taken for granted to be supporting his own country and indulge in bashing of others :( (30.3.11)
8. ...I could go to Delhi every summer, just like in my childhood, for all the fun & frolic I used to have with my relatives... Wish those times could come back again :( (31.3.11)
9. ...to be a part of a Film Club (Bollywood) in Chennai... Would be fun watching & discussing movies together... Donno if there exists one already... If not, should create one :) :P (1.4.11)
10. ...the word PROMISE actually retained its meaning in the true sense... It's no longer a big deal to make a promise to anyone... :( When you hear "I promise you..." you automatically know what comes along with it without even being told - "...though I'm not sure..." (2.4.11)
11. ...I had a SISTER!!!! Forget own, I dont even have a cousin :(( (3.4.11)
12. ...to see a Shooting Star in real!! Have only seen it in movies so far... Wanna see if a wish then really comes true!! :O :P (4.4.11)
13. ...there were no borders, no countries, no states... Just EARTH... and everyone belonged to only one race... the HUMAN RACE...!!! No POLITICAL LEADERS... everyone just LEAD your OWN life... That's FREEDOM for me... (5.4.11)
14. ...they show all old TV serials like Hip Hip Hurray, Banegi Apni Baat, Hasratein, Just Mohabbat, Chandrakanta, etc. again... Mazzzaaa aa jayega!!! (6.4.11)
15. ...I had a better appetite :| (7.4.11)
16. ...there were few more hours in a day... More work -> More fatigue -> More sleep :P (8.4.11)
17. ...I had two hearts... Even if one broke, it wouldn't be difficult to live further... (Translation of Aye kaash kahin aisa hota...) :P :D But really... I wish... :| (9.4.11)
18. ...people stop taking others for granted!! :| (10.4.11)
19. ...there was nothing called "Jealousy" in this world :) (11.4.11)
20. ...I was born in the 1970s :( :P (12.4.11)
21. ...Chennai-Mumbai distance was the same as Chennai-Pondichery distance :D :P okay atleast Chennai-Bangalore distance :P (13.4.11)
22. ...I could sleep early!!! :( (14.4.11)
23. ...someday I could become a famous writer :) :P (15.4.11)
24. ...I could go to Goa with friends... Have been quite a few times with family... Need to get a different experience of it now... :) :P (16.4.11)
25. ...kids remained kids even today... All that innocence is no more found in a kid more than 3 years old... :( During our days, I guess even when we were 10 years old we were still kids... that was more fun! (17.4.11)
26. ...Woodlands Drive-In still existed :( :( Miss that place so much :( (18.4.11)
27. ...I could invent something someday!! Eureka!! :D :P (19.4.11)
28. ...we had real winters in Chennai :( Atleast something to look forward to after this burning phase :( (20.4.11)
29. ...people stop changing colors all of a sudden :| (21.4.11)
30. ...I have people to party with on Easter :) :P (Anybody listening???) (22.4.11)

No comments: